2 Pack Berkey PF-2 Fluoride & Arsenic Reduction Filter - Fits Berkey Systems
*The PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty
Black Berkey® Purification Elements are more powerful than any other gravity filter element currently available. The micro-pores within the cleanable Black Berkey®purification elements are so small that pathogenic bacteria are simply not able to pass through them.
Black Berkey® purification elements are so powerful, they can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other filtration element can duplicate this performance.
The powerful Black Berkey® purification elements also remove or reduce viruses, pathogenic cysts, parasites, harmful or unwanted chemicals such as herbicides and pesticides, VOCs, detergents, organic solvents, cloudiness, trihalomethanes, silt, sediment, heavy metals, foul tastes and odors, yet they leave in the healthful and beneficial minerals that your body needs and....
No need for expensive disposable filters. Black Berkey® purification elements are cleanable. When the flow rate decreases simply brush theBlack Berkey® purification elements with a ScotchBrite® pad under running water, reinstall and your system is again ready to purify water. Each durable and efficient purification element will last for up to 3,000 gallons (6,000 gallons per set of two) and provide years of efficient water purification.
The Black Berkey® purification element formulation has been tested by State & EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53.
PATHOGENIC BACTERIA SURROGATE >99.9999%
TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >89.8%
Any used system is subject to 25% restocking fee. NOTE: If the filters are defective, the manufacturer New Millennium Concepts will replace under their prorated warranty.